• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska hosts Illinois - 6:05 CT - Friday - March 24, 2023 - Hawks Field - Season Opener! GBR!!!

Creighton is going to beat Princeton I think.

But who knows the tournament is always so crazy.

Would be nice to see a local team in the final four even though I don’t much follow or support Creighton.

I did date a girl from there once and she was HOT, so there is that.
Hey, that's a good reason to root for them, right? :Rolf:

And the guy they are starting seems below mediocre….

But Baseball is crazy…you really can’t count on anything!

OK, off for a late dinner with my Lovely Linda!! :) "See" you all tomorrow! :Wave:

Saturday, March 25 – 2:02 p.m. CT
Pitching:
RHP Jace Kaminska (4-0, 1.86 ERA) vs. RHP Julius Sanchez (0-2, 8.31 ERA)
TV/Streaming: Nebraska Public Media
Radio: Huskers Radio Network – Lincoln (1400 AM), Omaha (590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Big time from Olson, with the flu! Hoping JK comes out strong Saturday. Props to the offense putting up that 5 spot!

My pleasure, friend!! :) Are you still tutoring?
No more tutoring, but I have a couple of other jobs that keep me very busy. I do some work for a textbook publishing company, and I am an adjunct professor at Dallas Baptist University. I need the extra money so my wife and I can take another cruise to Alaska in 2024. We went last summer and loved it.

We both took COVID tests earlier today. We were both negative.

That's good to hear. That's good to hear.
No more tutoring, but I have a couple of other jobs that keep me very busy. I do some work for a textbook publishing company, and I am an adjunct professor at Dallas Baptist University. I need the extra money so my wife and I can take another cruise to Alaska in 2024. We went last summer and loved it.

We both took COVID tests earlier today. We were both negative.
Good to hear
My grandson teaches english lit in sugarland texas area
He has also published.
Are you going to be around today?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back