• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Home Opener vs Cal Poly - 3-8-18 - 1:35 p.m. - Game 1 - Hay Market Park

9 games in 11 days

I think they schedule that so the team, which usually starts a) slow and b) away from home, can get a lot of repetitions in a short amount of time. At least my thinking would be that any funk we are in at the start of the season can get worked out at home. And if you start out hot, you can keep it rolling. That's how I would schedule it.

NU went from 37th in the coaches poll last week, to out of the top 50 this week.

RPI

NU 85
Capo 187

Capo does have a win over #5 Arkansas

I think they schedule that so the team, which usually starts a) slow and b) away from home, can get a lot of repetitions in a short amount of time. At least my thinking would be that any funk we are in at the start of the season can get worked out at home. And if you start out hot, you can keep it rolling. That's how I would schedule it.
Spot on! I agree with you 100% Let's face it! If we started playing at home, we would not be playing, or would be playing in cold, hard-to-play weather. Nobrainer!! ;)

28827858_1544405898948598_6632115305841343205_o.jpg

MUSTANG LINEUP:

McKENNA LF or RF :)
BEESLEY LF or RF :)
MARINCONZ SS
MEYER C
SAMUELSON 1B
GEORGE DH
BARRICK CF
DOHERTY 2B
DICARLO 3B

MIKE CLARK RHP 4.41 ERA - 6B 16K .270 OPP AVG

HUSKER LINEUP:

HAGGE LF
REPINSKI 2B
ALTAVILLA 3B
SCHREIBER RF
WILKENING C
ROSKAM 1B
HALLMARK CF
ATHEY DH
CRONENBOLD SS

MATT WALDRON - 3.52 ERA 0B 5K .472 OPP AVG!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back