• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Football is in the hands of...

What if it was a Piano Man

OR a Girly Man
girly-man.jpg

Good point BRH, this will be a first in a while although the last time we had a true football guy as AD he brought in Bo.

I've read a few boards, some comments from around the country. Most all of what I read believes Nebraska is dead as a power. It's over. I'm sure many of you have read it also at times. I think that is a defeatist attitude. It's been a bit, yes, but It's just gonna take the right people. NU has had clueless people in charge. That matters, much.

I've read a few boards, some comments from around the country. Most all of what I read believes Nebraska is dead as a power. It's over. I'm sure many of you have read it also at times. I think that is a defeatist attitude. It's been a bit, yes, but It's just gonna take the right people. NU has had clueless people in charge. That matters, much.
They are going to be highly disappointed then.

The same comments were being made about Notre Dame before they hired Chip Kelly.
it-aint-over-till-its-over-8.jpg

Exactly...there's nothing standing in the way. Support, facilities, passion, resources, brand, conference affiliation...all we need is the right coach and the right group of players. Might take time but if we get this right it could be a return towards the top.

images

Perhaps over in regards to the 90’s level we enjoyed. But even that isn’t impossible with leadership, coaching etc.. Perhaps I am delusional, as for the first time in a while, the wheels seem to be in motion toward serious progress to getting our mojo back. The last time I honestly felt like this was happening was when Bo famously said:
“Nebraska’s back - and we’re here to stay”
I believed that.
I didn’t happen.
Now, I have some hope again that the pieces currently in place realize that the sleeves must be rolled up and there is a concerted effort to lay out a plan and achieve it.
A goal without a plan is a wish...
And I believe we have a man in charge now who has goals.

Exactly...there's nothing standing in the way. Support, facilities, passion, resources, brand, conference affiliation...all we need is the right coach and the right group of players. Might take time but if we get this right it could be a return towards the top.
pal with the right coach and players William and Mary could be a powerhouse

Well, they are dead. Jesus was dead too, but rose again after 3 days.

After 3 not so great coaches, Nebraska will rise again!

;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back