• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Football is dead

Hard for me to be a voice of reason and I know I am about to get killed....but here goes. The penalties on the first drive killed us. The throw back across his body for A Mart was equally bad. Still not clear what happened on the penultimate drive. But the play calling sucked, bad.

Now for some positives. The defense and esp the LB and d line flashed today Progress. We moved the ball well against a salty defense. Our young WR looked pretty good today. We got 2 interceptions and one was nearly a pick six. And the best news. Luke. The ball gets out quick. He is decisive. And oh my goodness in the open field? He will be a terror for defenses. Every time I see him play he impresses me.

The rest of the stuff? You. Have. To. Be. Patient. We were a 3 point underdog to a team that walloped what may be a good MD team and beat Iowa in Iowa City. Lighten up people. Beat the Peds and all is good.

Start Luke. Give him a shot.

it doesn't matter what the other team did in previous games, bad football is bad football!

I am a more wait-and-see guy.
I feel your pain and I’m just as frustrated.

However, I said to myself watching that awful last year under Riley’s and then the first year under frost using all of Riley’s recruits and a totally thrown together last minute recruiting class...

that it was going to take a while.

A long while

Easy to blame the coach for this one as in the end the captain is responsible for the ship. However stupid crap like offsides, delays of game, holding, blocks in the back....there’s only so much you can do. That’s on the players to correct.

PSU looks totally vulnerable. Let’s go out and play a great game, put it all together for once!

GBR!

Who should he encourage to move on.? This is on Scott Frost now and no one else. This is his second offensive coordinator and we’ve scored three points in the second half total this year. There are no more buddies to asked to move on
Exactly this is Scotts offense and Scott calling the plays. So far his play calling leaves a lot to be desired :mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back