• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska fans show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 days later ...I still have no voice.

...other than some bowl games ive been to, ive never seen Husker nation take over a stadium like that. Good job Big Red Machine! Good job Husker fans. Keep it up!

Last edited:
It was fun to outcheer the home team! Was it like that when NU turned Notre Dame into a home game?

It was a great experience! It was really fun to be part of this traveling sea of red. Had a great time in Chicago too. Stayed downtown - did not realize just how much is to there is in such close proximity. I would highly recommend it in 2 years.

I was sitting in the middle of the NorthWestern section on the west side, but it was great to be there.

I was sitting in the middle of the NorthWestern section on the west side, but it was great to be there.

Minor correction. If you were in the sea of purple between the 20s, that was the south side. Stadium is oriented E-W. The west end was their basketball gym. I agree being there was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back