• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska at Fresno State Gameday Weather Forecast -- Update on Post #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow that's gonna be hot for our fellas. It's been cool around here and will be getting even cooler mid-week. I hope they can hold up. That is a shock to anyone's system.

What I'm most concerned about will be the substitutions the coaches will make. If they let any of the OL/DL guys go as long as they did against MSU, then we will be in big trouble.

6119042752_ce4518d853_z.jpg

10pm here in Fresno and it is 89 degrees. At 7:30pm, it was still in the 90's. Suppose to get hotter over the weekend. I remember a 1996 game with weather like this. :eek: However, I'm pretty sure we will not be shut out. The town is filling with Red....should be a nice Husker weekend.:huskerflag:

Last edited:

Will definitely be above 90 at kickoff. Today was a fair idea for tomorrow... was 94 at 753pm. 89 at 953pm. Expect 95-96 at kickoff tomorrow. 90-92 at halftime. Sub-90 won't happen until second half... maybe not prior to 4th quarter. Sorry so brief...typing on phone from parent's house in Nebraska.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back