• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska 2024 Spring Game Thread (4/27/24) BTN 11AM CST

HH was always fairly accurate, he just had a tendency to sail the ball and throw behind his wrs.
His timing has improved some and those tall passes quite a bit. He's always had the arm strength, now he can get even better.

HH was always fairly accurate, he just had a tendency to sail the ball and throw behind his wrs.
His timing has improved some and those tall passes quite a bit. He's always had the arm strength, now he can get even better.
Timing has improved a lot, he held the ball way too long last year most of the time. Yesterday, he had a much quicker delivery and made good on plenty of short/medium passes.

He has a decent arm, you could see it last year. His biggest problem was confidence, and knowing the offense well. He definitely has some ability for sure. He is no pushover.
I think Coach Thomas has really brought a great deal more insight to these qb's, more attention to details, better fundamentals. It's a work in progress, but we can definitely see a good deal of improvement.

Timing has improved a lot, he held the ball way too long last year most of the time. Yesterday, he had a much quicker delivery and made good on plenty of short/medium passes.
Its his left to right or right to left timing. He always had the away over the top timing, telling me its reps and footwork etc to get that part down.
He's made the greatest jump.
DK and DR are as advertised and deserve their own kudos too, but HH is by far, hands down most improved imo.

All QB's: 37-60-2 566 Yds 4 TD

Not bad... :mr2:

Keeping in mind in a Spring Game

It will ramp up in Fall Camp and of course the home opener where at least two of our Top 3 QBs have yet to play against FBS level talent in a live action game

With that being said there were some impressive new comers across the spectrum yesterday

Future appears to be bright

Keeping in mind in a Spring Game

It will ramp up in Fall Camp and of course the home opener where at least two of our Top 3 QBs have yet to play against FBS level talent in a live action game

With that being said there were some impressive new comers across the spectrum yesterday

Future appears to be bright
Not good enough.

Good, but not good enough and I'm okay with that

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back