• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska 2024 Spring Game Thread (4/27/24) BTN 11AM CST

Football is here!

At least for a few hours anyway.

Not looking for anything earth shattering in the game today. Vanilla and all kinds of players sitting out and bizarre player pairings, etc.

Every spring though, there are a few players who "flash" in a meaningful way that some fans don't see.

A lot of fans see the fool's gold. But there are always nuggets that you can stick in your mind somewhere and see if it has any meaning in the fall.

That's what I am looking for. And you never know where you will see those nuggets flash.

Football is here!

At least for a few hours anyway.

Not looking for anything earth shattering in the game today. Vanilla and all kinds of players sitting out and bizarre player pairings, etc.

Every spring though, there are a few players who "flash" in a meaningful way that some fans don't see.

A lot of fans see the fool's gold. But there are always nuggets that you can stick in your mind somewhere and see if it has any meaning in the fall.

That's what I am looking for. And you never know where you will see those nuggets flash.
The world will be watching the arms, feet and actions of Dylan Raiola!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back