• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska 2024 Spring Game Thread (4/27/24) BTN 11AM CST

I can’t wait to watch the game again. I focused almost exclusively on the offensive side and was very please with how Dom has the offensive line play. The tight ends showed up big time I think by design. We also have WR that can stretch the defense with multiple players. Dante surprised me with his catching ability and I was very impressed with his running ability. EJ and MM also looked good. Ives flashed some too. Like both DR and HH. DR looks to be the guy but love that HH is right on his heals.

I can’t wait to watch the game again. I focused almost exclusively on the offensive side and was very please with how Dom has the offensive line play. The tight ends showed up big time I think by design. We also have WR that can stretch the defense with multiple players. Dante surprised me with his catching ability and I was very impressed with his running ability. EJ and MM also looked good. Ives flashed some too. Like both DR and HH. DR looks to be the guy but love that HH is right on his heals.
Like MR said, he believes we can run, it's getting those wrs reps live work as well as the Young guns at qb.

Like MR said, he believes we can run, it's getting those wrs reps live work as well as the Young guns at qb.

Some big holes early in the game when the O-line starters were playing. If the room stays healthy we will be a tough offense to defend with the TE and WR room making the defense play the whole field. I don’t think we will be facing defensive fronts with 7-9 in the box anymore.

I definitely give DR the edge, but I think you're right, HH is a lot closer to DR than I thought he'd be, and that is incredibly good news.
I came away with a different impression. DR looks clearly ready to play game 1. While HH looked better in the format, we don't seem to have a situation where there is a battle because DR is playing down to his capabilities because of inexperience.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back