• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb vs PSU - 10 am ctrl - B10 Championship Sun - 5 26 24 - Omaha

B10 All Tournament Team:
M - Will Rogers P

Neb - Will Walsh P
PnSt - Travis Luensmann P

Neb - Josh Caron C
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!!

M - Mitch Voit 1B
N - Rhett Stokes 2B
IA - Michael Seegers SS
PST - Bryce Molinaro 3B
Ind - Carter Mathison OF
Neb - Gabe Swansen OF
Pst - Adam Cecere OF
Pst - J T Marr - DH

Last edited:
They gave us everything…all in…

Played their hearts out the whole tournament.

Kind of sad to say that the NCAA will completely ignore them.

This was their shot. But I have to say I don’t mind.…we were….better.

I tip my cap to them though…good baseball!
PSU may be a team to look out for in the future. B1G baseball is getting tougher. And moreso next year.

Once N got past the first disaster, the pitching was strong! In the 6th game in 5 days for a starter to go 8 full innings is like "WOW"! All around a great team and determined to win! Credit the team's attitude and coaching to get back to the Championship game and win!!!!! Timely hitting by leading in the tournament with 2 out scoring!! GBR

Once N got past the first disaster, the pitching was strong! In the 6th game in 5 days for a starter to go 8 full innings is like "WOW"! All around a great team and determined to win! Credit the team's attitude and coaching to get back to the Championship game and win!!!!! Timely hitting by leading in the tournament with 2 out scoring!! GBR
Whatever was said among the players, they just clicked!

Last edited:

What an improbable, impressive and ultimately incredible run! Terrific starting pitching we got in the final five. Shout out to all but Drew and Jackson in these final two was just mettle for a couple of guys with up and down campaigns. Kudos to all, nice to be in this spot. :)

GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back