• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEB vs MD - FRI, 10/27/23 - 7 PM CTRL - Devaney Ctr.

Also!!

1698458296250.png

John Baylor just closed out with our winning record.
But, he finished off with this: 11-1 in conference play!
Whaddup, John????

I am sure it was not about sets won and lost. We lost
2 sets to Wisconsin, so what was he talking about?

Maybe, I will go back, if I can, and listen, again! Hmm! ;)

Nope, would not go back to the end of the post-game show.

If anyone can make sense of what he meant, please let us know, o.k.?

Well, my turn: Goodnight, Nebraska!! :Wave:

Again, GO BIG RED!!!

Took care of business tonight. Do it tomorrow night. I am not terribly concerned about service errors. I think they are getting better. Serving aggressively is a must to win it all. Keep at it. Foot on the gas with respect to serving. Practice makes perfect. I really think we will reap the benefits of being very aggressive at the service line when it's all played and done. I also think we are capable of being a great blocking team when we commit and focus. Set 3 we executed at the net. I think we get too comfortable at times with the back row defense, it's so good, so we loose focus on the block. This team is very good. Gotta stay in the moment. Beason is the glue that keeps this team stuck in the moment. Go Big Red.

Took care of business tonight. Do it tomorrow night. I am not terribly concerned about service errors. I think they are getting better. Serving aggressively is a must to win it all. Keep at it. Foot on the gas with respect to serving. Practice makes perfect. I really think we will reap the benefits of being very aggressive at the service line when it's all played and done. I also think we are capable of being a great blocking team when we commit and focus. Set 3 we executed at the net. I think we get too comfortable at times with the back row defense, it's so good, so we loose focus on the block. This team is very good. Gotta stay in the moment. Beason is the glue that keeps this team stuck in the moment. Go Big Red.
Svc errs are down a bit, yes. I am sure they will turn that around also. That is why Cook wants them to keep being aggressive on the serves. They are improving in every phase and it is just October, still. This team has so much game. Love it!
Yes, Beason is the leader of this team. I am so glad they all accept her as their leader, along with Lexi. See you all tonight. GBR!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back