• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA WATCH PARTY PBA, Sun 3/17

Next year's B1G:

A 1-seed in USC, a 2-seed UCLA, Iowa will find a way to be good, a 4-seed in Indiana, 6-seed Nebraska, 7-seed Michigan State, and we're not done yet.

Next year's schedule is going to be scary. The committee's going to have to consider that in seeding/selections a year from now. Teams aren't going to want to "schedule up" in non-conference beecause the conference schedule is so brutal.

Anybody else enjoy the fact that the Huskers are a 6th seed and Creighton is a 7th seed
Creighton beat us on the court but the Huskers got the higher seed and Got Britt Prince :cool:

Last edited:
5:50 ctrl . Fri
I don't see a channel
I will check the grid

Can't say right now.
All 3 channels have a game around that time.So it's just a guess until it's finally posted.

Last edited:

1710800943492.png

Last edited:

Lincoln - Nebraska claimed the No. 6 seed in the Albany 1 Regional and will face No. 11 seed Texas A&M in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament in Corvallis, Ore., on Friday, March 22 at 9:30 p.m. (CT). The game will be televised by ESPNU.

Fans wishing to purchase tickets in Nebraska's NCAA Tournament allotment should contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-8-BIG-RED. Spaces are limited. All-session tickets can be purchased through the Oregon State Athletic Ticket Office.

Nebraska will face a Texas A&M squad that went 19-12 overall and 6-10 in the SEC on the season. Head Coach Joni Taylor's team is led by Aicha Coulibaly (13.2 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.4 spg), Endyia Rogers (12.5 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 3.9 apg) and Janiah Barker (12.2 ppg, 7.7 rpg).

• The Aggies also feature 6-5 redshirt junior forward Lauren Ware, who averages 9.1 points and a team bests of 7.9 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game. Ware is from the same high school as Nebraska Big Ten All-Freshman Team guard Logan Nissley.
If Nebraska can advance past Texas A&M, the Huskers will face the hosts from No. 3 Oregon State or No. 14 Eastern Washington at Gill Coliseum.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back