• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tix For 2015 Omaha Regional On Sale Next Week

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Allow me to vent:

How is it possible that the NCAA is allowed to sell tickets to an event nearly one year in advance and get away with it?

I can't think of any event that can do such a thing. I certainly can't asked to be paid by my job one year in advance???

And the NCAA wonders why there reputation is in the crap hole!

fyi, there are those speculation, Tom Shatel for one, that if Nebraska has a great year, and ends up a six seed or above, they could very well end up in Omaha, much like Kansas (twice), K State, and Mizzou...

Probably doesn't matter anyway. If it goes like it has the couple other times Omaha had hosted there will be few if any tickets sold to anyone but Creighton season ticket holder. If I remeber correctly all CU season tieck holders had a chance to buy first at the same number of tickets they had. I am OK with that and get it based on them being the host school. Then after that was done the season ticket holders had the option of going back and buying extra of those that were not sold. Not OK with that, at this point they should be opened up to the rest of the area to purchase.

I bought tickets in May for the following year opening games in Dallas one year a while back. Got stuck in the 2nd row from the top. After that, we always just bought from Ebay/StubHub (except in the Indy Dome where they had 30,000 tix for the opening games and certainly were not going to sell out on a Thursday).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back