• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NBA playoffs 2024

Husker In Oklahoma

All American
20 Year Member
Who you all got, if anyone sees this, or is even watching?

East
Boston/Cleveland
New. York/Indiana

West
Minnesota/Denver
Dallas/Oklahoma City

OKC and Minny for for the west and Knicks and Boston.

Boston beats Wolves in the finals

I'm not really a big NBA fan, but watched Pacers vs. Knicks last night due to lack of other choices.

Knicks were basically handed the game at the end... apparently almost everything is challengeable nowadays. One exception is a kicked ball. Late kicked ball call that obviously was not kicked upon replay, can't be challenged and Knicks hit a big basket instead of it being Pacers ball.

Also, Knicks fouled on a shot with a LOT of body, announcers were surprised that it was overturned on review and called a clean block.

Finally, on a questionable offensive foul called on a Pacers screen, announcers were surprised that they'd call that foul in the final minutes of a game. Pacers challenge failed.

My Denver pick looks helpless at the moment. I’m fine with the Wolves beating them. Mavs Thunder should be a great series as well.

This years NBA playoffs are anticlimactic in my opinion.

No one in the East looks formidable enough to challenge the Celtics. The media wants NY but the Knicks are a one man show. The Celtics without Porzingas is not going to be able to anyone from the West.

Timberwolves look like they’ve got control of the Denver series and who ever wins that series should win the Western conference.

Positive
- Lakers and Warriors aren’t in the playoffs anymore.
- Young teams such as OKC and Minnesota doing well.

Negative
- Bucks could t show up due to injuries
- Celtics have an easy route to the championship

Officiating has been bad … the end of game stretch of the Knicks-Pacers suggests refs had money on the game.

Officiating has been bad … the end of game stretch of the Knicks-Pacers suggests refs had money on the game.

Something turned a nine point Pacers fourth quarter lead into a Knicks win with several bad calls that even the announcers questioned.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back