• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NATIVE ranks the 2025 recruits

Clearly, you are biased towards kids from Nebraska. The top 2? Get real.

And another thing, why is it always kids from Nebraska at the bottom of the list? I don't understand why you always seem to do this.

Last edited:
Clearly, you are biased towards kids from Nebraska. The top 2? Get real.

And another thing, why is it always kids from Nebraska at the bottom of the list? I don't understand why you always seem to do this.

It is "math" and bias by my calculations. Nebraska is most represented state in most classes and it is definitely NEBRASKA heavy thus far in the 2025 class. There is bias to rank NEBRASKA kids higher because they are inherently better (true) and make better culture (true). There is also the bias to rank NEBRASKA kids lower because most truly should be walk-ons (true), fulfilling adults dream of a Rudy ('93) event from a movie that is now 30 years old.

See all the truth and wisdom that is inherently contradictory in the above analysis? It is wild.

(Comparison and @Influencer)

1. OL/DL Tyson Terry, NEBRASKA (Harrison Philips @Sam Mckewon)
2. DB Caden VerMaas, NEBRASKA

7tbwb6.jpg

Last edited:

1. OL/DL Tyson Terry, NEBRASKA (Harrison Philips@Sam Mckewon)
3. RB Connor Booth, NEBRASKA

1. OL/DL Tyson Terry, NEBRASKA (Harrison Philips@Sam Mckewon)
3. WR CJ Simon, okay
4. RB Connor Booth, NEBRASKA

1. RB Connor Booth, NEBRASKA (A more explosive, bigger, sexier, dare I say Rexy-er Burkhead) @Nebraska Red @Brew City Husker
2. OL/DL Tyson Terry, NEBRASKA (Harrison Philips @Sam Mckewon)
3. DB Caden VerMaas, NEBRASKA (A dog @36Blast)

Dead to Me Rankings:
a. WR CJ Simon, okay

Some rankers (@N2FL) have been spending time reflecting on the 2024 class. This ranker is ever forward looking, projecting and fielding input. And thus, we have movement in the rankings. Learning more about C Booth here on HM, and it did a flip to the rankings! Hope we have some new commits soon, the staff is either grinding or unloading the brinks truck at their house. Both of which are good! #GBR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back