• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nationals Fans?

You laugh, but I laugh last, HHS: 3 WS rings in a span of 5 years, totalling 7 all together!

:Taunt::Taunt: Count them: :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:
giphy.gif

6af527dbeb92a4ade478b0ac56f16279.gif

Just fill the truck with $420 million for 15 years and he'll be a Giant. Thing is he is probably going to get it and is worth it, in baseball sense. The cash payout on tonight's Power Ball winning ticket, wouldn't come close to signing him.

Now the power ball is over 530, I believe. I'll take the power ball over his salary, for sure!!
Yes, he is worth it, since the money is available.

Kind of taken a couple weeks "off" from nats. Can't wait for postseason. Hoping Harper is back. I didn't think he would be, but looks like he is getting close.

Bryce is starting to play simulated games. Problem this time of year is that he won't be able to rehab in AA for a few games.

Nats are almost back to full strength. Having Eaton would have been awesome but Michael A. Taylor has filled in nicely.

By the way, Doolittle is filthy. Lefty throws 93 but it gets on hitters like 98.

Full team back just in time for next Fri! I hope they all had a chance to get their timing back. There has been a lot of discussion about Robles or De Aza being the last OF on the roster. But looks like Goodwin will be back and settle that. And I'm fine with that.

I look Harper in the 2 hole. But I bet they put Werth in there. Actually I like Kendrick playing over Werth at this point, but I bet that doesn't happen.

Well they lost last night. Win tonight and they will be fine as they are a good road team. Lose and you can pack it up.

I hate ALL bandwagon Cubs fans.

Last night was pretty incredible. Harper and Zimmerman just clutch. Hopefully that will wake the bats up. Trea Turner has to be better. He can change games with his legs, have to get them on. Players who haven’t been in that moment don’t understand the magnitude of it. Casual fans often wonder why a guy batting .230 is starting a playoff game over a guy batting .280. Experience matters and the Cubs now have it.

As soon as Edwards hung that curve I knew Harper was going to hit it a long, long ways. So did Edwards.

Last night was pretty incredible. Harper and Zimmerman just clutch. Hopefully that will wake the bats up. Trea Turner has to be better. He can change games with his legs, have to get them on. Players who haven’t been in that moment don’t understand the magnitude of it. Casual fans often wonder why a guy batting .230 is starting a playoff game over a guy batting .280. Experience matters and the Cubs now have it.

As soon as Edwards hung that curve I knew Harper was going to hit it a long, long ways. So did Edwards.

I was at the Husker vs Wisc game instead of that awesome comeback in the 8th. I had tickets, but had to sell them. I'm hoping we are back in DC playing tomorrow. So I can go. I was watching my phone during that 8th inning. I think fans in Memorial Stadium were wondering what I was doing!

Monday was heartbreak. You can't let a ball drop between three of you in that situation. Shouldn't one dive?! At least try to get to it.

Well, Stras with the gem and we are back for game 5 in D.C. It will be heartbreaking to win today and lose it tomorrow.

A lot of different options tomorrow and I get worried when Dusty Baker starts thinking. Personally, I’d start Roark and hope for at least 4 solid innings. Then turn to Gio and give the Cubs a lefty. From there, it’s all hands on deck. I’d bring in Max for an inning if I had to.

Nats need to bring the bats more than anything, this will be a 4-3 type of game I’d imagine.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back