• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National perspective

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
This post was on the basketball board on reddit:

I was a doubter.
I thought it was a fluke.
I have seen the error of my ways.
Nebrasketball is love. Nebrasketball is life.

I think the way this game was scheduled as really the only major game going late Sunday probably woke a lot of people up to what is going on in Lincoln.:thumbsup:

Man that was awesome...what a great feeling watching a Nebraska game (of any kind) that we win while I'm thinking it'll be a loss. I'm a Beck-liever, or something like that!

Been a while for this!

Man that was awesome...what a great feeling watching a Nebraska game (of any kind) that we win while I'm thinking it'll be a loss. I'm a Beck-liever, or something like that!

Been a while for this!

Did Coach Miles get the drive it to the hoop offensive philosophy from Coach Beck?

Great win for those kids. Amazing what they have accomplished. They just have to keep believing.

From a Duke fan:

That Nebraska crowd looks awesome. Great win for Nebrasketball.
Congrats, Huskers!

This post was on the basketball board on reddit:

I was a doubter.
I thought it was a fluke.
I have seen the error of my ways.
Nebrasketball is love. Nebrasketball is life.

I think the way this game was scheduled as really the only major game going late Sunday probably woke a lot of people up to what is going on in Lincoln.:thumbsup:

Too bad it wasn't on ESPN, CBS or NBC! A lot more would have appreciated the tenacity of our Huskers!! :drive:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back