• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nate Iese: Nebraska 'best visit by far'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
AS N2FL said in another thread we could see a commit from him soon....he is a real raw talent right now with tons of upside...can play both TE and DE....California kid out of Elk Grove (LA area).....in my opinion could end up being a real steal....

From a teaser on Rivals:

Elk Grove (Calif.) defensive end and tight end recruit Nate Iese had already taken two official visits, but he said his Nebraska visit easily surpassed those prior ones

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

He has visited UCLA, Washington State and Nevada thus far....and of course Nebraska now...:)

Last edited:

Glad to hear he liked his visit. Hopefully we can start getting some more commits now that the regular season is wrapping up.

Nate has narrowed his list down to UCLA and NU. I also like our chances with him. He will be visiting UCLA on Jan 13th. His father did mention that Marcus Rios' decision will not affect Nate at all. He said Coach Garrison has done a tremendous job with them!

If an SEC team doesnt want him hes not that great.UCLA...wash st..nevada..REAL powerhouses were going up against:Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back