• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2020 Commits

Agree. It will all depend on who they get traction with i suppose. You don’t need to reach to fill your spots, but don’t turn away two guys so you leave room for the portal. I think we reached a bit down the stretch on some guys so we don’t want to compound that.

Who do you think they reached on? The juco kids?

You are in a very very minority (yourself) in this regard

Oh and thanks for your opinion but this and the other threads will stay. If you have a problem with that then my advice is to not visit the forum

For the record since we ate being honest here I 100% disagree with your post and frankly I suspect you will have little to know company

RR
Since I voiced my opinion you advise me not to visit the forum? By the way you misspelled no

I think they got a little scared on the DL. Didn’t like the one JUCO LB they brought in but we cut ties so that’s good. Don’t like one of the WRs but the numbers will make kids leave so that’s a non issue.

Who’s the WR you aren’t a fan of? Assuming Nixon? The others all looks pretty dang good, so he’s the only one I’m not sure of....what’s the reason?

Since I voiced my opinion you advise me not to visit the forum? By the way you misspelled no

You can do whatever you want to do

I misspell a lot of words but I don't come into a thread like you not realizing that the 2020 recruiting cycle is not over until early February. Bottom line that's why thread is STILL a sticky and the subject is still of interest to the vast majority on this forum

You want to actually discuss the subject I'm game.....

Last edited:

Nebraska with the #5 "Under the Radar" class.

I think I am going to go ahead and rank your class rankings three separate times. THEN I am going to rank my rankings of your rankings, then I will follow it up and tell you the class ranking that ended up third, is my sleeper pick of the rankings of your rankings.

I think I am going to go ahead and rank your class rankings three separate times. THEN I am going to rank my rankings of your rankings, then I will follow it up and tell you the class ranking that ended up third, is my sleeper pick of the rankings of your rankings.
Well obviously...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back