• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked N2FL Ranks the 2017 Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. WR Tyjon Lindsey (Nevada) - recruited by Keith Williams
*2. LB Avery Roberts (Delaware) - recruited by Trent Bray
*3. QB Tristan Gebbia (California) - recruited by Danny Langsdorf
*4. WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr. (California) - recruited by Keith Williams
*5. WR Jaevon McQuitty (Missouri) - recruited by Keith Williams
6. DT Deiontae Watts (Texas) - recruited by John Parrella and Mark Banker
7. DE Guy Thomas (Florida) - recruited by Brian Stewart and John Parrella
8. OL Matt Sichterman (Ohio) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
9. DT Deontre Thomas (Oklahoma) - recruited by John Parrella
10. OT Brenden Jaimes (Texas) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
11. LB Andrew Ward (Michigan) - recruited by Trent Bray
12. LB Willie Hampton (Florida) - recruited by Trent Bray
13. RB Jaylin Bradley (Nebraska) - recruited by Reggie Davis
14. FB Ben Miles (Louisiana) - recruited by Reggie Davis and Tavita Thompson
*15. OL Broc Bando (Florida by way of Nebraska) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
16. OL Chris Walker (Nebraska) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
17. TE Austin Allen (Nebraska) - recruited by Danny Langsdorf

SoCal is gonna be pissed

1. WR Tyjon Lindsey (Nevada) - recruited by Keith Williams
*2. LB Avery Roberts (Delaware) - recruited by Trent Bray
*3. QB Tristan Gebbia (California) - recruited by Danny Langsdorf
*4. WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr. (California) - recruited by Keith Williams
*5. WR Jaevon McQuitty (Missouri) - recruited by Keith Williams
6. DT Deiontae Watts (Texas) - recruited by John Parrella and Mark Banker
7. DE Guy Thomas (Florida) - recruited by Brian Stewart and John Parrella
8. OL Matt Sichterman (Ohio) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
9. DT Deontre Thomas (Oklahoma) - recruited by John Parrella
10. OT Brenden Jaimes (Texas) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
11. LB Andrew Ward (Michigan) - recruited by Trent Bray
12. LB Willie Hampton (Florida) - recruited by Trent Bray
13. RB Jaylin Bradley (Nebraska) - recruited by Reggie Davis
14. FB Ben Miles (Louisiana) - recruited by Reggie Davis and Tavita Thompson
*15. OL Broc Bando (Florida by way of Nebraska) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
16. OL Chris Walker (Nebraska) - recruited by Mike Cavanaugh
17. TE Austin Allen (Nebraska) - recruited by Danny Langsdorf
Was wondering about this, I would have took Walker in front of Bando from jump street but also understand the IMG Academy pipeline.

Was wondering about this, I would have took Walker in front of Bando from jump street but also understand the IMG Academy pipeline.

I think Bando is a bit more athletic than Walker, who possesses more brute strength at this point. I like that Bando has more position flexibility. His junior year at IMG he started at LG and spent this past year as their starting RT. I give the two of them a pretty similar grade. I think Bando will come in better prepared after spending two years practicing and playing against some of the best players in the country. Being an early enrollee will give him a jump start on S&C too. Long term, who knows.

I think Bando is a bit more athletic than Walker, who possesses more brute strength at this point. I like that Bando has more position flexibility. His junior year at IMG he started at LG and spent this past year as their starting RT. I give the two of them a pretty similar grade. I think Bando will come in better prepared after spending two years practicing and playing against some of the best players in the country. Being an early enrollee will give him a jump start on S&C too. Long term, who knows.

I was unaware that either one of these guys was an early enrollee. Are you referring to Bando and if so is he already on campus?

I was unaware that either one of these guys was an early enrollee. Are you referring to Bando and if so is he already on campus?

Yep. Tristan Gebbia, Avery Roberts, Keyshawn Johnson Jr., Jaevon McQuitty and Broc Bando are already on campus and will participate in spring ball.

I'm not a big fan...
You should be...before his injury he was looking to be an outstanding TE for us, now...who knows? That said, he is not last in this class, more like #12 (of the first 17) or so, assuming that the injury is coming along well. I also think that Gebbia and Roberts are our top 2 at this point and you have KJJ a bit too high.

Last edited:
You should be...before his injury he was looking to be an outstanding TE for us, now...who knows? That said, he is not last in this class, more like #12 (of the first 17) or so, assuming that the injury is coming along well. I also think that Gebbia and Roberts are our top 2 at this point and you have KJJ a bit too high.
Based on?

How would you rank the commits? Gebbia, Roberts (1 & 2), Austin Allen #12. How about the rest? I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back