• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked MY STREAK IS INTACT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
That's right! Tonight at the Rose Bowl marks the 10th - yes the 10th - STRAIGHT TIME I'VE BEEN TO A HUSKERS GAME WHERE THEY LOST !!!

The last time I saw NU win was KU 2004!

GO BIG RED!

p.s. We have no defensive front and as a result we will lose 5 games this year minimum.

p.s.s. The whole Big 10 sucks and moving to the Big 10 was a step (or two) backwards for NU football. Nice conference and all but the football sucks.

That's right! Tonight at the Rose Bowl marks the 10th - yes the 10th - STRAIGHT TIME I'VE BEEN TO A HUSKERS GAME WHERE THEY LOST !!!

The last time I saw NU win was KU 2004!

GO BIG RED!

p.s. We have no defensive front and as a result we will lose 5 games this year minimum.

p.s.s. The whole Big 10 sucks and moving to the Big 10 was a step (or two) backwards for NU football. Nice conference and all but the football sucks.

I'm getting tickets to Fresno State in 2014....You're invited to tailgate.....But that's it!! NO game ticket for you!!:Biggrin:

I'm getting tickets to Fresno State in 2014....You're invited to tailgate.....But that's it!! NO game ticket for you!!:Biggrin:

Haha. That corn on the cob and pulled pork will be well worth the trip, even if it means the Huskers lose. Thanks Daryl!!

So you're saying that, just because you decided to attend this game, you made the defensive line suck, and additionally we will lose 5 games this season?

Wowie - that's some powerful mojo, man. Any chance of getting you converted to a being Wolverine fan? How about Buckeyes, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back