• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My reaction when Notre Dame is gettin stomped but its Miami doing it.

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
death-by-snu-snu-gif-5.gif

I really dislike Notre Dame. I hate Miami. There's just no other way for me to say it. Out of the 130 schools that play college football, the only school I hate is Miami. It's doubly infuriating to be this bad as a program and watch Miami come back from the depths of college football hell. I just hope Clemson stomps them in the ACC CG. If they manage to get into the playoff, I hope Wisconsin runs all over them.

We came less than 30 seconds away from the top 3 teams in the CFB playoff poll all losing today. IMO the next poll has 1. Bama 2. Clemson 3. Oklahoma 4. Miami. If Wisconsin can keep winning I think they're in good shape because Clemson or Miami will be knocked out by the other.

We came less than 30 seconds away from the top 3 teams in the CFB playoff poll all losing today. IMO the next poll has 1. Bama 2. Clemson 3. Oklahoma 4. Miami. If Wisconsin can keep winning I think they're in good shape because Clemson or Miami will be knocked out by the other.
And a lot of top teams are being blown out this year.

I love when Notre Dame gets beat on so many levels. First, I’ve never liked them. Secondly, since they stick to being in no conference, their season is basically pointless when they lose two or more games because they aren’t playing to get into a Conference Championship game.That is one reason why I can’t understand why any player or coach would want to go there. Your season doesn’t mean anything without being in a conference. Third, Brian Kelly is not a coach I respect or like. He looks and acts like a blowhart hot head HC, like Bo is. I love to see ND lose. Miami will likely lose to Clemson or FlSt any ways.

I do not see Wisconsin winning the conference. They have not played anyone who has been considered a quality win. I would say there will be a challenge waiting for them on saturday.

I do not see Wisconsin winning the conference. They have not played anyone who has been considered a quality win. I would say there will be a challenge waiting for them on saturday.
Me neither. Hornibrook's mistakes will cost them too much against a team like OSU or PSU.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back