• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Muddling In The Middle

I envy the Creighton program. They win, they get the good Omaha guys and they are a fun team to watch play. I sincerely hope Miles is the guy to get us to that point but at this point based on his body of work I have my doubts but am certainly willing to give him a chance.

Plus, they beat Wisconsin for their best win of the year. Although, I have been told that Wiscy isn't that good so...:Confused:

I am not sure how any Husker fan wouldn't envy Creighton basketball at this point in time.

Plus, they beat Wisconsin for their best win of the year. Although, I have been told that Wiscy isn't that good so...:Confused:

I am not sure how any Husker fan wouldn't envy Creighton basketball at this point in time.

They aren't top 10 good. and they aren't 4 seed good. Minnesota proved that over the weekend. but in the grand scheme they are a good basketball team.

Last edited:

FYI Linardi on CBS has Indiana as his 6th team out of the tourney, They are below us in the B1G, pretty much name recognition.

FYI Linardi on CBS has Indiana as his 6th team out of the tourney, They are below us in the B1G, pretty much name recognition.
Name recognition is HUGE in ncaa selection despite the bull crap the committee will spew. even talking about Indiana is a total joke. they should be on the NIT bubble.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back