• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Most Memorable Husker Run Play

No, I just see it for what it was. Guys we're just falling off of him. They were done. That run doesn't happen like that if they aren't getting beat by 40. Phillips run in that game alone was better than Tommies.
Say what you want, but it didn't get the moniker, "The Run" for nothing. It was total domination by the Huskers. People who don't even care about the Huskers, know about that play, so there you have it. Also, you see it the way you want to, not the way it was.

Two of the best runs ever. Both Cory Schlesinger runs in the National Championship Game. Home grown, small town, walk on kid getting it done for TO/Huskers.

Last edited:

Frazier's run in the Fiesta Bowl, Crouch vs Mizzou, TM vs Wisconsin

this one is more personal for me because i saw it in person, but as far as silencing a crowd TM's run vs Washington in Seattle to start the second half has to be right up there. The Huskers had driven down the field right before half time basically running the same play over and over with Burkhead and Helu gutting the Husky defence.
First play of the second half TM fakes the handoff and takes off around the left end and he's just gone. that stadium went silent.

I was there too. Barely made it back to see it. The hangover was so severe I desperately needed water and barely made it back. I recall they ran out of bottled water at the stadium. Several bars ran out of beer the day before. I contributed greatly to both.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back