• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

More realignment details emerge: B1G originally wanted USC + Oregon

They basically had to leave Div 3 they grew so fast and big.
One of my kids was a Johnny
They dominated D3 but to jump from D3 to D1 is almost unheard. Much less to get to the level they aspire will be something else. They may end up getting to where UofM is at if not beyond.

They dominated D3 but to jump from D3 to D1 is almost unheard. Much less to get to the level they aspire will be something else. They may end up getting to where UofM is at if not beyond.
I dont know their limit, but Div 1 is possible, similar to Liberty

They’re already D1 in all sports. 1AA in football.
This is a prime example of what we're seeing. Many older established schools fan bases have faded while a few have grown.
The more populated areas usually have enough fan support to have a high number of solid fan support, while some schools just never grew in fan support like their conference rivals.

I dont think this strange, its actually normal.Whats strange is this has been the norrn for decades, certain teams carrying other certain teams and people are just realizing it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back