• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked More On Nate Gerry (check out this pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the other two were in front of him it would look like they were running for their lives :)

NATE SMASH!!!!

hulk-smash.gif

Last edited:
I dont know if he has the quickness and hips to play corner, if not, he will be a beast of a safety, can you imagine him with 3 years of nutrition, a serious weight program, and just plain ol physical maturity and thickening into a man. ? Dude is gonna be a monster !!!!
As far as muscle goes, he won't be gaining much more of it in college. Reminds me of Cross, trying to actually shed some muscle...

I dont know if he has the quickness and hips to play corner, if not, he will be a beast of a safety, can you imagine him with 3 years of nutrition, a serious weight program, and just plain ol physical maturity and thickening into a man. ? Dude is gonna be a monster !!!!

All true except the gonna be part. He already is a monster.

The Danimal? Rumor is he was part cyborg. At 250 pounds he outran the big 12 60 meter champion in a football game. He's a really nice guy too unless you were trying to tackle him.

Unfortunately, his center of gravity and collarbone shared the same turf -- guy would literally tip over on the field.

I think it was Alexander's freshman year against Texas Tech, last play of the game he ran right over one of the defensive backs and game ended. I noticed the TT defender kind of wandering around the field as we made our way down from the top of the north stadium seats, finally someone came out and led him off the field. Obvious concussion, he had no clue where he was. Alexander just wiped him out! If our South Dakota boyo can hit like that, pity the poor guy on the receiving end of the hit!

Last edited:
Actually, I've seen it mentioned in a couple of articles that his dad is the head athletic trainer at Augustana. That explains a lot.

That's why I don't think he's going to be adding all that much muscle. He'll get bigger a little with getting older and more mature, but he's already been on a training table and weight program. If his body type stays the same and he keeps his speed, he will be just fine. We got a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back