• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked More On Nate Gerry (check out this pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
good article:

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130511/HUSKERS/705119841

More importantly, look closely at this pic:

gerry.jpg

Saw Nate Gerry at the spring game and when he squeezed a water bottle his elbows had muscles. They kid is really put together.

I had read somewhere on here that his winning time in the 100 meters was the sixth best winning time of any state track meet in the country this year. I know its better than the fastest guy here in LA, now THATS impressive. !!!!!

I dont know if he has the quickness and hips to play corner, if not, he will be a beast of a safety, can you imagine him with 3 years of nutrition, a serious weight program, and just plain ol physical maturity and thickening into a man. ? Dude is gonna be a monster !!!!

Saw Nate Gerry at the spring game and when he squeezed a water bottle his elbows had muscles. They kid is really put together.

Yeah, makes me think of Dan Alexander and his defined temple muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back