• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Montee Ball...Will he play Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I did ask for it. How many times do I have to write it?

Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
Bo Pelini is the devil
ad infinitus bandwidthus

:confused: I have no idea why you posted something like this, I hope you're not in your room pouting.

Last edited:

:confused: I have no idea why you posted something like this, I hope you're not in your room pouting.

Ha ha. No pouting here. Rather than continue a meaningless debate with you, I just decided to acknowledge what you were really after and move on. :rolleyes:

Don't you think it would make things easier for you if you changed your user name to "Bo Pelini Sucks" or "Bo is the devil?" Since that message appears to be your perpetual agenda, it sure would save you some typing...you could put "See my User ID" for a signature line, and you could respond to every thread you wanted to without typing anything. :)

Last edited:
Same here, presuming he had a concussion in both cases. Without really knowing the facts of both, it's hard to say. Certainly on the surface it seems that the return-to-play decision is being rushed and his symptoms minimized for sure.

Oh, it was a concussion in both cases. The tests they are giving him and the actions they are taking current make it easy to determine that, IMO. Not coming out and saying so as well as trying to rush him back to the field, is a huge statement in my eyes about their program.

The docs have decision rules for return-to-play decisions. The timelines are based on the level of sequential concussions, the time separating the concussions, test results, patient-reported symptoms, etc.. Trust me, in this litigious day and age, no responsible doctor is going to push those limits too much. Could be that Bileima is gaming Coach Papuchis, making him prepare for Montee in the offense, even if he doesn't really think he'll play.

Maybe it's just me, but I never really understood how this gives a team the upper hand. Having a team prepare for something that you possibly may not be able to put on the field?... To me its like going to war preparing to be faced with tanks and such, only to run into a group of villagers with sling shots..

Out side of Monte Ball, what serious weapons do UW have. Yes they have talent but Monte Ball was suppose to be the face of that offense. If he isn't 100% then the offense takes at the very least, one step back, regardless of who is capable of stepping up. If we prepare for their best and they aren't able to give us their best, aren't we in a better position to win than not preparing for their best and they bring their best?

It's like we I hear our staff/media/players/fans say give them a peak of a new formation that we play on using this season, to give them something to prepare for. Why would we want them prepared for what we plan on throwing at them?

The End of my rant.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back