• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Monday Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

What scares me next week are some fast players using our anger/frustration and over pursuit and hitting alot of cut back lanes and then we are chasing again all game.

Quincy hopes everyone is angry.

UCLA played better than they thought but thinks we are the better team.

Translation: We overlooked our opponent. That should never happen at the college or pro level, especially in this era of parity. Is that on the coaches or the players?

Is Eric Martin on SP teams anymore I don't think I have seen him out there? He always set the tone i thought.

Who was the personal foul against on the kickoff that pushed us back to the 13 yard line. Once again, broadcaster never showed it or said who it was.

He doesn't think the coaches are going to change everything they have been doing.
God bless the players. It sounds like they have bought into the system and I'm sure are giving it their all. I'm glad that they are not happy with the outcome or the way they played. But it is a coaches job to put his players in the best position possible to succeed based on their talents. To hear that he thinks the coaches will not change what they are doing is discouraging.

God bless the players. It sounds like they have bought into the system and I'm sure are giving it their all. I'm glad that they are not happy with the outcome or the way they played. But it is a coaches job to put his players in the best position possible to succeed based on their talents. To hear that he thinks the coaches will not change what they are doing is discouraging.

Scheme-wise there's not much they can do at this point...for this season.

Love Will's attitude and he may improve the skill of covering guys out of the backfield, but I'm sorry, it's not his forte. The coaches should recognize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back