• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Monday Press Conference (11/5/18)

Scott Frost is the best coach we've had for twenty years. I got that feeling right away and after seeing what he's squeezed out of the players game to game, most of which he inherited from Riley I am convinced even more. Watching him today added another layer of confidence moving forward.

He's exuded confidence since Day 1 and I think it's plain to see why.

Nebraska is headed back to being a perennial contender. No doubt in my mind.

As for special teams, Frost acknowledged that are some fixes that are more long-term.

"We know what happened and what went wrong," Frost said. "Some things can be fixed now, some things are going to need other things to get fixed. Some of other things that happened we'll probably have to address in the offseason."

Frost said miscommunication led to the first-quarter blocked punt against the Buckeyes.

* Frost said is surprised that Nebraska hasn't found a producer at the No. 3 receiver spot. "We need more weapons on the field and we'll keep searching until someone steps up and takes that spot," Frost said.

* Frost said outside linebacker Tyrin Ferguson continues to be hampered by a minor ankle injury, but he's hoping the linebacker can play in the last three games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back