• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mohamed Barry is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I think we have a good shot at landing him....and he is one I would like to close the class out....

Mike Schaefer @mikejschaeferMohamed Barry is uncertain about everything except for coach Bray & Nebraska's defense (VIP): http://bit.ly/1yJBBRL

B7-EJ0-CQAERRZo.jpg:large

Last edited:

FYI

Mohamed Barry - Nebraska could be in good position to flip Barry if all goes well over the weekend and the concerns over his academics can be quelled. To be sure, the Huskers must have some handle on the academic situation because Barry remains a target for a little over two weeks now and enjoyed a strong in-home visit with Trent Bray. One of the primary reasons Nebraska could be considered the favorite for Barry is the linebacker loves the style of defense the Huskers plan to play. He might be undersized but Barry wants to terrorize offenses with aggressive play and bringing the action to the ball carriers.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Artic...sit-with-more-than-a-dozen-on-campus-34975496

With multiple LBs visiting Nebraska this weekend, he might have to (if he's committing to Nebraska). Or, K-State could be pushing him to finalize. Lot at play.

My thoughts, too. By announcing Thursday, if he wants to commit to NU, he will jump ahead of those set to visit next weekend. Smart move.

And people from all three schools are tweeting him to come to their school....an NCAA violation....good thing the NCAA is toothless in this sort of thing....good Lord Husker fans stop tweeting these recruits....you may cost us one some day be doing it.....

Oh and I agree....if he wants N he has to make a decision or we move on this weekend...makes all the sense in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back