• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mizzou fan launches firepinkel.com

Wonder Monds Fan

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
With the amount of money he paid for this amazing website design I'm sure he's a big shoot booster that has the AD's ear. He also has a twitter page link on the site which was very insightful. You're seats getting pretty hot Gary.

http://www.firepinkel.com/

MS Paint is fun to watch. Just go over and check out some of THujone's masterpieces on shaggybevo.com..

No surprise here, but "firepelini" and "firebopelini" are already taken! Oh...and for those who were wondering, "keeppelini" and "keepbopelini" are still available.

No surprise here, but "firepelini" and "firebopelini" are already taken! Oh...and for those who were wondering, "keeppelini" and "keepbopelini" are still available.

What about "ImAmbivilousToPeliniNowTakeHimOrLeaveHim.com"

Last edited:
Missouri has had an extremely tough schedule. After what Pinkel has done for that program, I really don't understand these calls to fire him. This season they lost one game they really shouldn't have (Vandy) and they have one very nice win (over 4-1 ASU).

I'm thinking this guy may have started that site to get interest in his other site (missouritigers.com).

I've met him a couple times, he's pretty funny. I don't THINK he actually wants to fire Pinkel but he's pretty good at finding ways to get attention.

The "plan" he put together for the Vandy game on Missouritigers.com was pretty funny. He had some legal issues with MU over that site and that's why his images are so obviously not connected with MU.

[h=4]I will apologize in advance if this isn't the way to post this as I am not sure the best way, but holy crap did I almost bust a gut laughing at this treasure.................................as posted on http://missouritigers.com/blog.php?[/h][h=4]Glenn Logan by[/h]Iam4Mizzou

, 10-06-2012 at 04:03 PM

<!-- message -->Glenn Logan is a mountain of a man. He is a chisled 6'5", 285 pounds with flowing golden locks. Glenn was born of a she wolf on Mount Vesuvius. Glenn lives with his 12 wives and 48 children on a floating island in the South Pacific where he earns a living blowing gold quarters out his ass.

He is best known for his thorough research of Missouri basketball. He has two dozen insider sources in Columbia, Missouri and has every athletic office bugged. He is so well connected at Mizzou that all major decisions go through him including budgets, marketing and recruiting. A statue of him incognito as Don Faurot stands outside of Faurot Field aka Glenn Logan's Run.

Glenn holds every athletic record at Missouri in every sport. He founded Missouri in 1298 after penning the Magna Carta and then kicked death in the nuts for the next 800 years.

Glenn is the father of all 5,000,000 Missouri residents.​

brutal schedule and having to go through a divorce with his wife...bad year so far for Pinkel.

Holy crap, his preview for their game against Vandy is gold.

Keys to Mizzou's First SEC Win

by Iam4Mizzou
, 09-30-2012 at 11:05 AM
Now that we've gotten to know this team, here are the keys to Missouri's first SEC win as Vandy comes to Columbia next week:

1. High snaps. Snap that ball high. Get some big air under it. This will confuse the defense.

2. Get in as many third and long situations as possible.

3. When in a third and long, run a three yard out pattern for an incompletion. This will give our special teams more practice because they need it.

4. When inside the opponent's 50 and punting, punt the ball into the endzone. Why on God's green Earth would you try and angle a punt out of bounds inside the 10 yard line? That's poor sportsmanship.

5. Don't try running the ball until the 4th quarter.

6. When running the ball, line the running back up as far away from the quarterback as possible. Then put the running back in motion and have him run far to the other side of the field and then upfield for a one yard gain. He needs the work out.

7. NEVER LOOK DOWN FIELD. I realize we have one of the best wide receiver corps in the country and they tower over the defensive backs, but again, throwing down field is just poor sportsmanship. Keep the ball in front of the defense so they can tackle us.​

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back