• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mixon by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The board over at cornnation make fun of us on Huskermax for being sunshine pumpers lol

I saw that, pumpers or not, I just have a hard time taking anyone serious who is 0-1,000,000 as Cavanaugh has been. Its almost like he jumps on anything he reads and reports it as fact. Pretty poor covering of recruiting on his part. Everyone has their followers though I guess "here drink this kool-aide, what? that cyanide smell is just the um.. flavor..."

Last edited:
The board over at cornnation make fun of us on Huskermax for being sunshine pumpers lol

What we really need over here is more negativity posed as objective realism to keep all the positivity in check. The last thing we want is emotionally sensitive fans getting upset when things don't go their way. Assume the worst about everything and spend a max of 5 minutes celebrating the good. But no more than 5 minutes and the continue to remind all the silly pumpers of all the bad stuff that has happened in the past and that is about to happen as you "keep it real". That is the kind of mentality in a looker room that can lead to a large/high number in the "L" column.

Love you Mac....your are normally always right and keep me in check that is for sure...:) Which I need I might say...:)

What we really need over here is more negativity posed as objective realism to keep all the positivity in check. The last thing we want is emotionally sensitive fans getting upset when things don't go their way. Assume the worst about everything and spend a max of 5 minutes celebrating the good. But no more than 5 minutes and the continue to remind all the silly pumpers of all the bad stuff that has happened in the past and that is about to happen as you "keep it real". That is the kind of mentality in a looker room that can lead to a large/high number in the "L" column.

Love you Mac....your are normally always right and keep me in check that is for sure...:) Which I need I might say...:)

I don't know about normally always right, but I typically don't (or at least try not to) dwell on the bad side of situations. Optimism is just as real and objective as pessimism.

Being "realistic" depends on your point of view. I prefer RR's approach!

I don't know about normally always right, but I typically don't (or at least try not to) dwell on the bad side of situations. Optimism is just as real and objective as pessimism.

But the truth almost always lies in between. It's called seeing with two eyes.

The problem around here usually comes when someone makes a statement that one or the other "blind in one eye group" disagrees with, then gets butt hurt, goes on the attack, and all hell breaks loose.

Last edited:

No he posted an article written by some guy that said that.

I agree but Cavanaugh didn't post the negative opinion on HM as the recruit was making his decision, Lummox did. Just happy that Drake is coming to Lincoln.

Last edited:

But the truth almost always lies in between. It's called seeing with two eyes.

The problem around here usually comes when someone makes a statement that one or the other "blind in one eye group" disagrees with, then gets butt hurt, goes on the attack, and all hell breaks loose.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back