• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Missouri v. NU - Game 1

Lisening to radio, MA making excuses for his teams performance! Unbelieveable. To each of his childish excuses, the interiviewer should have asked him how he feels to be the losingest coach in the conference, has his team in last place, etc. Instead, they let him go on with his nonsense! Fire the quitter, now, quick!

Maybe they could ask him to chronicle the improvement in the last 3 years. That would really be a spin job.

Not trying to be blaphmemist however you want to spell it, but maybe God is trying to send TO a message about MA. I know that is reaching a long way about what the Lord our God cares about, but......

Maybe they could ask him to chronicle the improvement in the last 3 years. That would really be a spin job.

I can assure you they won't ask him that, Doc. They obviously are limited in the questions they are allow to ask.

Not trying to be blaphmemist however you want to spell it, but maybe God is trying to send TO a message about MA. I know that is reaching a long way about what the Lord our God cares about, but......

The message would have been more clear if the lightning would have actually struck it's intended target.

Lisening to radio, MA making excuses for his teams performance! Unbelieveable. To each of his childish excuses, the interiviewer should have asked him how he feels to be the losingest coach in the conference, has his team in last place, etc. Instead, they let him go on with his nonsense! Fire the quitter, now, quick!

You know, these guys just kiss it up, Merle. Total, rhetorical bs! :lol:

You understand, you have to sweep Missouri. We put ourselves in a tough situation. I am proud of these kids. They understand the challenge! blah, blah, blah!!! Had the right attitude vs A&M, but didn't get the results! blah, blah, blah! Focus on the 1st one. I know it is coach talk, but....................... :rolfl:

You understand, you have to sweep Missouri. We put ourselves in a tough situation. I am proud of these kids. They understand the challenge! blah, blah, blah!!! Had the right attitude vs A&M, but didn't get the results! blah, blah, blah! Focus on the 1st one. I know it is coach talk, but....................... :rolfl:

"I know that I have been accused of sucking, but I prefer to think of myself as succulent."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back