• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mississippi St. v BYU

WOW! Taysom Hill throws a INT and was lucky it wasn't a pick 6. It's gotta be the worst I've ever seen Hill play, he just doesn't look good at all. He is making a 2 - 3 State team look really good tonight.

I need some help and some love over here..... BYU looks like crap, down by 7, needs to win by 8 and these humps are the first game on my parlay..... Gambling sucks, when you're bad at it.....
crybaby.gif

State punts, and downs the ball inside the BYU 1. I'm not liking this one little bit, not one little bit.

BYU is trying not to win dammit. They score to tie it up, but promptly get an unsportsman like conduct penalty. 15 yards on the ensuing kick off. .... I need BYU to shut out MSU the rest of the way and to score at least 8 more points..... Come on you Mormons.....

BYU sucks, that is all there is to it. Honestly, it's been a tough, grinding, pounding game and MSU, even though the game is tied, is physically man-handling BYU at this point.

Yeah, but Taysom is so off tonight, it's disgusting. They just punted after MSU dropped a sure pick 6. Second time tonight for him.

Welpers peepers, I needs this game to go to triple OT and I also need BYU to score and make the 2 pointer for the damn win.... It's not to much to ask for, is it?

big-headache-smiley-emoticon.gif
embarrassing-moment-smiley-emoticon.png

Triple OT bitches.... Triple OT.... It's all I want, that and my paddle ball, and this lamp...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back