• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Minnesota fans' experiences in Lincoln..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should make us all proud! Let's keep it up! And police the **************** (they ARE out there).

I bought one of those Gopher rounds. Nice folks!

I chatted with a group of Minnesota fans at the Embassy Friday night. Went to dinner at Lazlos after that and they showed up there. Then funny enough, went to Misty's after the game on Saturday and ran into them there too. We all got a pretty good kick out of it. Every Minnesota fan I ran into was very nice and we had some fun with each other.

Nice to read Formo. Always love to hear that stuff. Glad you had a great time too.

And fyi even if you would have walked out with a victory you would've been treated the same way.

It was absolutely a perfect day for football, save the steady south wind. Some of the Gopher fans bagged on the marching band. Oh well, I'm not sure we should be comparing bands anyway. The tailgate was fun. Most of the Minnesota fans I spoke with felt that a Gopher victory would be an upset like that of the 1980 Olympic Hockey victory over the Russians.

The game itself was predictable. Minnesota played hard, but lacked players. Perhaps Jerry Kill will be able to remedy that if his players refrain from quitting like AJ Barker. Nebraska seemed to have extra incentive. I know Osborne's 500th game was a motivator. It may have been NU's most complete game this season. Now it's on to IOWA and Indy. Bo's prediction looks good.

It was absolutely a perfect day for football, save the steady south wind. Some of the Gopher fans bagged on the marching band. Oh well, I'm not sure we should be comparing bands anyway. The tailgate was fun. Most of the Minnesota fans I spoke with felt that a Gopher victory would be an upset like that of the 1980 Olympic Hockey victory over the Russians.

The game itself was predictable. Minnesota played hard, but lacked players. Perhaps Jerry Kill will be able to remedy that if his players refrain from quitting like AJ Barker. Nebraska seemed to have extra incentive. I know Osborne's 500th game was a motivator. It may have been NU's most complete game this season. Now it's on to IOWA and Indy. Bo's prediction looks good.

We've always enjoyed a good marching band. We are used to Ohio State's Best Damn Band In The Land, and Michigan's Hail to the Victors. And we love the Pride of Minnesota as well. But I didn't notice much of a difference between yours and ours, except I like the songs that our's play.. =)

We've always enjoyed a good marching band. We are used to Ohio State's Best Damn Band In The Land, and Michigan's Hail to the Victors. And we love the Pride of Minnesota as well. But I didn't notice much of a difference between yours and ours, except I like the songs that our's play.. =)

The Minnesota Rouser is a darn fine fight song. One can hear it lots during Gopher puck.

I got the feeling that our halftime show was cobbled together at the last minute because of the Osborne festivities...shorter than usual too.

That said, it was the EXACT same show (music arrangement, choreography and all) that Bellevue West High School did my senior year in 1991-92.

I got the feeling that our halftime show was cobbled together at the last minute because of the Osborne festivities...shorter than usual too.

That said, it was the EXACT same show (music arrangement, choreography and all) that Bellevue West High School did my senior year in 1991-92.

They had music arrangements and choreography back then???

Excellent. Love reading these.

Anyone know how the Michigan fans felt about their trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back