• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mike Leach headed to Mississippi State

I hated him at WSU because his games were so late most of the time, now I will get to watch them. He will for sure liven up the SEC a bit. The 'Egg Bowl' just got real fun.
Just announced. Which will leave some more coaches out there for the picking. Will be interesting to see if Nebraska is a player at all
I always liked him.Thought he got a bum rap at TT.Will be fun to watch.Hope he can get a decent DC.His offense will score.

Apparently someone else is on the same thought that I was.

The Egg Bowl rivalry game between the two teams is often wildly entertaining, sometimes regardless of the score. And even the most recent on in November ended in absurd fashion with a last-second touchdown, a penalty for a player mimicking a dog urinating on the field and a devastating missed extra point. A dog urinating moment also occurred in the 2017 matchup too.

So how could a game with a history of ridiculousness get even better? Pitting Leach against Kiffin is a great start. So mark your calendar because the first Egg Bowl with these two coaches is on November 26.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back