• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan to investigate

I don't see how Khakis returns to Michigan next year. The longer he stays, the worse the fallout for the football program will be IMO. I also don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he gets hit with a show-cause so any future punishment will stick with him if he tries to coach at another school.

I don't see how Khakis returns to Michigan next year. The longer he stays, the worse the fallout for the football program will be IMO. I also don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he gets hit with a show-cause so any future punishment will stick with him if he tries to coach at another school.
I also think it's not out of the realm of possibility they just tack on a one game suspension to the self-imposed 3 game suspension he's already served.

Last edited:
This is going to trigger someone badly.
It certainly triggered you to another idiotic and uninformed attempt to reference me. Ive only told you a hundred times that I’m not a fan of Michigan or JH. But I am capable of seeing how the B1G handed down a quickly assembled penalty at him that is usually reserved for the NCAA to do and they did it to him while admitting he knew nothing about it.

But you be you and ignore it all to create your own agenda to cover up the lies you used. Your ability to do that goes unchallenged.

It certainly triggered you to another idiotic and uninformed attempt to reference me. Ive only told you a hundred times that I’m not a fan of Michigan or JH. But I am capable of seeing how the B1G handed down a quickly assembled penalty at him that is usually reserved for the NCAA to do and they did it to him while admitting he knew nothing about it.

But you be you and ignore it all to create your own agenda to cover up the lies you used. Your ability to do that goes unchallenged.
Think I nailed it.

So if this takes years from the period of violations (Covid-19 year) to even get an official 'Notice from the NCAA', how long will it be before Michigan hears anything official from the NCAA on 'Stalliongate'?

What a joke.

Think I nailed it.
You absolutely nailed it. You did just what I expected. You think the Michigan/JH was what triggered me? You got it wrong. It was your continued lies and "trolling" that triggered me. Because since our blow up 2 months ago where we "took it to the pms" as asked by moderators you have trolled me on at least 5 occasions bringing up me up in your snide troll comments any time the Michigan name is mentioned. The first four I ignored, respecting what the moderators asked. But if those troll posts are allowed then I'll just have to go back to answering them in the same threads. No poster should have to sit back and let another poster continually with their misrepresentations and lies just to troll another poster for their pleasure.

200w.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back