• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan starts as an 18.5 favorite…

HuskerinOhio

Hospital chaplain and Husker fan from birth
2 Year Member
Say you are a betting man/woman. Are you confident in Nebraska to not allow Michigan to cover?

I think our defense will make this closer than 18 points.

Say you are a betting man/woman. Are you confident in Nebraska to not allow Michigan to cover?

I think our defense will make this closer than 18 points.

I'm not confident about that, primarily because of the offense will need to avoid putting the defense in bad positions (that is, sustain some drives and avoid turnovers). If the offense can move the ball and eliminate turnovers, maybe...

Michigan is a legit top 5 team, and is solid on both sides of the line. We have had trouble with far inferior teams.
I just don't see our defense holding Michigan to less than 35 points, and I don't see us scoring more than 14. I think our defense will tire as the game wears on, with the offense really struggling.
Hope I'm wrong.

I doubt the Neb coaching staff will just say screw it we have no chance let’s just get through the game. They are sitting in a room right now trying to figure out how to win this game. These coaches will want to win no matter who they play, even if it seems impossible (and it does).

I don’t think Michigan wins by 18.5.

Our defense has been solid, but we haven't played a team with that much more superior talent. I don't think they'll be able to shut down the Wolverines like many people think. My bigger concern is our offense -- we could possibly be shut out at home. I don't think Michigan will have much trouble covering. I'm expecting a 42-7 type game.

Michigan has played a really weak schedule so far and 35 is the most they have put up on offense BUT
with our luck this will be the week they wish to make a statement so I would take Michigan by 24

Last edited:

I like our defense, but if I was betting as a businessman I would take Michigan easily. Hoping for the upset, but I understand the situation is not particularly favourable in many ways. Oline isn’t good, qb cant throw long, Luke Reiner if he’s out would be a massive loss, we are down 2 running backs. Our fg kicker is inconsistent right now.

but if we can stop the run all game then maybe we have a small chance.

I am considering putting money on Michigan to cover. But I think that is how I coped with the ups and downs. If I lose, man would I be happy!

Our defense has been solid, but we haven't played a team with that much more superior talent. I don't think they'll be able to shut down the Wolverines like many people think. My bigger concern is our offense -- we could possibly be shut out at home. I don't think Michigan will have much trouble covering. I'm expecting a 42-7 type game.
Colorado is a lot better on offense than the Vermin

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back