• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Michael Rose #17 ILB

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were talking about Michael Rose, who is named in the title of the thread (and OP link) and who was the subject of the post I was responding to.

He was the one I was referring to when I said he needs to learn to wrap up the ballcarrier better. Just so we are all on the same page.

Last edited:
Starting to live up to it in his redshirt freshman year? Man, what a late bloomer...

Of course he didn't play in the Army all-star game, so hard to figure what hype he should live up to.

I agree. He's a freshman that didn't even start to begin the season. I see a Carlos Polk starting to develop. Give him a chance to bloom, I don't expect him to disappoint.

When Love and Newby are added to the corps of linebackers that gained a ton of experience this year, I can't help but think that the front seven has the potential to be very good if not exceptional. The Kool-aid is particularly sweet when I see the talent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back