• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Miami - Louisville game

They have turned the Heisman into a total joke imo. I could not care less about it anymore………. Gimme a conference championship and a play off spot for Xmas!

I hope it is 60 with low humidity when Miami comes to town...

I hope the weather is reminiscent of 1995 when Iowa State came to Lincoln....it was INSANELY cold, i had 5 layers of clothes on and still couldn't stand the cold. (stayed for the entire demolishing of the Clones)That was TO's last home game, and the game where his heart went out of rhythm...HOLY ************ was it COLD....(i want to greet Miami off their buses with snow flurries, and a "WELCOME TO LINCOLN, ENJOY OUR HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE FOR ONCE"-sign)

And its a ********ty situation too. You don't want to bench Imani just to pad Ameers stats, because they've both earned it. But realistically, 2 things play into it. If you do bench Imani to pad Ameers stats, and IF he could punch every short yardage TD in, he may well have a strong shot at the Heisman. But your a douche if you bench him for that reason. But IF he couldn't punch them in, you benched a dude that earned a playing role through hard work for no reason at all, possibly lost games because of it, and its just bad period. So really, its a product of great recruiting that will keep Ameer from the Heisman chances.

Flashback....that Miller Light commercial playing Apollo 100's Joy. Man, that was a long time ago. I remember my mom like that song. I was but a child at the time.

"Sorry, I just hate Miami with such a passion it gets out of hand sometimes. Y'all younguns would understand if you had to suffer through some of the Miami-Husker games of the past."

I'm going to be bringing several youngsters (<20) to the Miami game. I need to teach them about the hateful, disgusting, scUM.

Hey. Heres post 300 for this guy. #smallmilestonesarehugemilestoneswhenyouhavelittlebutwhenyouhavealotsmallmilestonesdontreallymeanmuchkindalikewhenaguyhas5000postsandseesaguyhappyabouthaving300postsandislikethatscuteIrememberwhenIwasakid

"Sorry, I just hate Miami with such a passion it gets out of hand sometimes. Y'all younguns would understand if you had to suffer through some of the Miami-Husker games of the past."

I'm going to be bringing several youngsters (<20) to the Miami game. I need to teach them about the hateful, disgusting, scUM.
Gooood.....Gooood. Embrace your inner hate for scUM. :lol:

I hid under a chair after the first orange bowl loss against miami in the 90's.....and cried. almost hysterically.

I will never wash the tears of hate from my cheeks. Down with ISIS, and DOWN WITH MIAMI!!!!:mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back