• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Medical Redshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably what is going to happen....he would be a fool not to head to Med School if accepted....Bo has indicated he has applied to schools and if he plays sixth year it will be based I would think on him not being accepted...and based on his grades and MCATs he will have no trouble getting in...

He is obviously a very intelligent young man and the NFL is not in his future. His sixth year might not give him as much playing time anyway if our young linebackers are as good as advertised. Good luck to him no matter what he decides.

I agree....go to med school young man....

He is obviously a very intelligent young man and the NFL is not in his future. His sixth year might not give him as much playing time anyway if our young linebackers are as good as advertised. Good luck to him no matter what he decides.

link please ... ;)

---
so for those of us scoring at home:

Moss & Anderson are redshirting & will be RFr next fall.
Curry is not eligible to redshirt and will be a sophomore in 2013 (with a redshirt year still available)
Fisher is eligible to apply for a 6th year of eligibility should he choose to.
& Superman has used up his eligibility :(

Zaire will be a RS Jr next year.

you only get so long to play football at this level...school could wait another year...next year could be special with our cream puff schedule

Big Red Wrapup had an upclose on Sean Fisher tonight. Very impressive young man. I think this might be his last year. (but hope he comes back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back