• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB NU @ Penn State 12:05 thread

Yeh, feel for the kid, but what a choke job! He'll be practicing a lot more on his ft's, for sure! Many kids just don't realize what the ft can mean to a team!

I felt the penalty at the end was bogus! He was so "hugged" in, he didn't have room to move the ball around, period! 5 out of 6 ft's missed? We were blessed! I thought, we outplayed psu, but the refs had their own agenda! ;)

In any case, a win, finally! They are going to be hard to get this season, for sure! The Big10 is loaded with good teams, period!

Last of all, congrats to Shields! What, he averaged 6 pts a game, until today? Wow, without him, we are drubbed! Psu sucks! :lol:

BTW, have not been on lately. Linda had a knee replacement, so I am by her side all the time. It is tough on her, and it is tough on me!

Take care of your knees, everyone! It ain't no picnic! She was operated on a week ago, Thursday. I'm exhausted! :)

Talk to you all, when I can. :wave:

Last edited:
Yeh, feel for the kid, but what a choke job! He'll be practicing a lot more on his ft's, for sure! Many kids just don't realize what the ft can mean to a team!

I felt the penalty at the end was bogus! He was so "hugged" in, he didn't have room to move the ball around, period! 5 out of 6 ft's missed? We were blessed! I thought, we outplayed psu, but the refs had their own agenda! ;)

In any case, a win, finally! They are going to be hard to get this season, for sure! The Big10 is loaded with good teams, period!

Last of all, congrats to Shields! What, he averaged 6 pts a game, until today? Wow, without him, we are drubbed! Psu sucks! :lol:

BTW, have not been on lately. Linda had a knee replacement, so I am by her side all the time. It is tough on her, and it is tough on me!

Take care of your knees, everyone! It ain't no picnic! She was operated on a week ago, Thursday. I'm exhausted! :)

Talk to you all, when I can. :wave:

Keep taking care of Linda, and we will see you during baseball season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back