• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #9, (L, 85-78), Wed, 12/5 @ Minnesota (#55) (6-2), 8:00pm CT, BTN

What a complete choke job in the second half

just unbelievable

also Robi right now is a detriment
he has so much to learn
Also, put some meat on his body

It really went downhill when they didn't give that goaltending against Minnesota

Seems like MInny was scoring at will inside during the 4th quarter; and we couldn't! :(

Sorry, no final stats. Minny live stat feed won't load. (didn't want to see 'em anyway)

Well, at least the Ladies Won! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

Last edited:
:Banghead:

I finally got caught up with 39 seconds left. Down 3, you have to extend the game. I know they made them force a terrible 3, but you better secure the rebound.

Everyone I talked to expected 1-3-1 to combat this. Alas, no

There was ZERO reason not to go to zone and there was ZERO reason to use your timesouts...or not use them. About 80% of this loss sits on Miles’ shoulders. Not pissed that we lost the game, but to lose it with a moron coach making moron decisions does make me pissed. I’m going to go vent now, hopefully I don’t stroke out.

Last edited:

He was, again. He is so hot and cold. Usually he has Copeland or Watson to bail him out, but neither was there tonight. Watson had a lot of turnovers and poor shot attempts. Where were the 3-point shots?
I was just going to mention that myself
all of a sudden they just stopped shooting threes

There was ZERO reason not to go to zone and there was ZERO reason to use your timesouts...or not use them. About 80% of this loss sits on Miles’ shoulders. Not pissed that we lost the game, but to lose it with a moron coach making moron decisions does make me pissed. I’m going to go vent now, hopefully I don’t stroke out.
Stroke off, it's much more relaxing..... too soon?

There was ZERO reason not to go to zone and their was ZERO reason to use your timesouts...or not use them. About 80% of this loss sits on Miles’ shoulders. Not pissed that we lost the game, but to lose it with a moron coach making moron decisions does make me pissed. I’m going to go vent now, hopefully I don’t stroke out.

Gophers have great difficulty shooting from distance, save about 1 guy. Agree there could have been some zone mixed in, even if it was between time outs.

Let's see how they bounce back on Saturday ... that game will be more difficult in my opinion.

Brutal choke job. The basketball version of the Northwestern football game.

And a team that prides itself on defense was beaten because of a lack of it.

But its basketball so on to the next game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back