• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #6, (W, 84-59), Fri, 11/24 vs Marist, 6:00mpm CST, ESPN3 (live-streaming)

McVeigh didn't get much time on Sunday against North Dakota...it looks like he is seeing his way out of the rotation. When he did come it was with less than 5 min in first half.

McVeigh is such a liability defensively that i'm not surprised his minutes are down. i wish him luck but it doesn't look like he's visited the weight room or training table since he's been there.

Who's minutes in our current rotation are we wanting to replace McVeigh with? Gill who's shooting lights out lately? Allen? Or Roby who is going to BALL out the rest of the year? No thanks for giving him any of those mentioned minutes.

Who's minutes in our current rotation are we wanting to replace McVeigh with? Gill who's shooting lights out lately? Allen? Or Roby who is going to BALL out the rest of the year? No thanks for giving him any of those mentioned minutes.

It’s definitely in Nebraska’s best interest to have Anton Gill be taking a significant chunk of minutes off the bench. Guy provides leadership, defensive, and athleticism. If he’s shooting well, there’s really nothing McVeigh does better. It’s too bad because I think McVeigh is more than just a situational shooter, just perhaps in a lesser conference. He needs to stay the course and work hard though, there’s going to be times when he’s called upon and hopefully he’s there to answer that dinner bell.

Final Stats here:
http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5462766.pdf

upload_2017-11-26_10-38-14.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back