• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

Usually a sign of poor defense... A&M is a normally a very poor shooting team.
I’d venture more towards the anomaly side. I bet A&M gets absolutely smoked by Houston. We caught them when their terrible shooters are hitting deep contested threes, not much you can do

I’d venture more towards the anomaly side. I bet A&M gets absolutely smoked by Houston. We caught them when their terrible shooters are hitting deep contested threes, not much you can do
I do agree that A&M playing way over their head, but a good team puts a stop to that. We are not there yet.

Based on what I see tonight, A&M will match up way better against Houston than we would've. I was hoping for a win tonight just to get that monkey off our backs but I had zero expectations of us beating Houston.

I do agree that A&M playing way over their head, but a good team puts a stop to that. We are not there yet.
Purdue is a #1 seed that we did the same thing to and they couldn’t stop it. If we played Purdue 10 times, that’s the only game we win. If we play them 10 times, I bet it’s a split with blowouts like this being when they shoot like this

The outcome of this game is irrelevant to this but they have cemented their place as the worst P5 basketball program of all time to go along with the worst P5 football program of the last decade. So we have that going for us! Gunga galunga

The outcome of this game is irrelevant to this but they have cemented their place as the worst P5 basketball program of all time to go along with the worst P5 football program of the last decade. So we have that going for us! Gunga galunga
There’s 6 power conferences in basketball

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back