• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

Not entirely...they've certainly had some open looks. Most likely due to the scouting report that says they're not a good three point shooting team.

I'm more concerned with the constant drives down the lane for layups. Regardless, our defense and rebounding has to be much better or we have no shot......
And those layups are tough contact layups, I don’t see them continuing to make these shots at this high of a clip

For the people saying we have zero defense, we are there on all these shots right in their faces, we have a 28% 3 point shooter and a 27% 3 point shooter at 8/9 from 3. Nothing you can do about that

Wrong, they are driving all the way to the basket before a Husker is there to defend.

EDIT: Not all mind you, but a good number of drives are uncontested until they are at the hoop

Last edited:
Why is it, a team with players that can't do a certain thing, seem to do it vs us? They are hitting over their heads on 3's. Need to slow them down!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back