• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

For the people saying we have zero defense, we are there on all these shots right in their faces, we have a 28% 3 point shooter and a 27% 3 point shooter at 8/9 from 3. Nothing you can do about that

They are shooting a high %, and KILLING NU on the glass for easy layups. NU is missing its layup opportunities. Pretty simple right here. Enough of the Tominaga sideshow. Just play, hard. If they don’t, they’ll get beat by 30.

Hopefully they get into foul trouble in the second half and we can capitalize... someone needs to step up.

For the people saying we have zero defense, we are there on all these shots right in their faces, we have a 28% 3 point shooter and a 27% 3 point shooter at 8/9 from 3. Nothing you can do about that

Not entirely...they've certainly had some open looks. Most likely due to the scouting report that says they're not a good three point shooting team.

I'm more concerned with the constant drives down the lane for layups. Regardless, our defense and rebounding has to be much better or we have no shot......

Just finished up baseball. They did not have the beginning of this game on. Plus, having to finish up my game, I missed a lot.

Tell me, someone, why are we down 14? Just need a summary.

Both teams had an opportunity to study each other for a short time. Why are we not adjusting to them, as they are to us? Just asking!!

Just finished up baseball. They did not have the beginning of this game on. Plus, having to finish up my game, I missed a lot.

Tell me, someone, why are we down 14? Just need a summary.

A&M shot way above their weight class in the first half. If we pick things up defensively a bit and rebound better we can come back.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back