• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #32, (L, 77-58), B1G Tournament, Fri, 3-2, Michigan (#16), About 1:20 pm CST, BTN/BTN2Go

Man, the current game is nip and tuck!! Who wins? I am taking nw, because I don't like psu much more! ;)

Well, I gotta clean up. Going to karaoke tonight. Linda has a bad cold, which is getting better; but, it is smarter for her to stay home, what with the weather and her immune system that doesn't cooperate! :(

La la la la la la la!!

images

Got a little bulletin board material from one of their players.

That just makes the game even sweeter,” Michigan forward Isaiah Livers said of Huskers fans who jumped on the Michigan bandwagon as the Hawkeyes threatened.

“That’s good. That pumps us up for our game because we took an L in Lincoln.

“We’re definitely ready to bounce back and get — I don’t want to say revenge, but [we’re] ready to get what we should have got when we were in Lincoln.”

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-basketball-ncaa-tournament-2018-bracket-iowa-hawkeyes

What we SHOULD have?!?! Nothing is guaranteed and they got spanked & will again tomorrow. Miles needs to STRESS that Michigan will be coming out with their hair on fire MUST have to match the intensity that no doubt Michigan will be coming out with. In the article there is a tweet from one Iowa band member to a Michigan one saying. "Just beat Nebraska." I can't stand Iowa.

That just makes the game even sweeter,” Michigan forward Isaiah Livers said of Huskers fans who jumped on the Michigan bandwagon as the Hawkeyes threatened.

“We’re definitely ready to bounce back and get — I don’t want to say revenge, but [we’re] ready to get what we should have got when we were in Lincoln.”

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-basketball-ncaa-tournament-2018-bracket-iowa-hawkeyes

What we SHOULD have?!?! Nothing is guaranteed and they got spanked & will again tomorrow. Miles needs to STRESS that Michigan will be coming out with their hair on fire MUST have to match the intensity that no doubt Michigan will be coming out with. In the article there is a tweet from one Iowa band member to a Michigan one saying. "Just beat Nebraska." I can't stand Iowa.

Just need to be focused! We r talking about being in the Big :Dancer:

Someone said earlier, mich struggled scoring. They better be ready! :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back