• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #32, (L, 77-58), B1G Tournament, Fri, 3-2, Michigan (#16), About 1:20 pm CST, BTN/BTN2Go

There's something to that...Nebraska came in to play a team that has been on a roll lately. I know yesterday was a struggle for Michigan, but that game certainly helped them today shooting wise.

Nebraska started missing shots after the 4 of 5 to start and then possibly the pressure of the NCAA tournament hit. I don't buy the Nebraska didn't show up...have 5 eyes shots fall in first half and lots less pressure.

I'm hoping Michigan wins tomorrow in similar fashion and then wins the tournament on Sunday.
I here ya. I am going to root for Purdue to take it all, screw the Michigans and the Ohio States.
Also, I don't get the bolded color line? I am not sure what you mean by that.

he was robbed.........all the way to the warning track!!! he slid, but not necessary?

another lob

1 lob

no score

I here ya. I am going to root for Purdue to take it all, screw the Michigans and the Ohio States.
Also, I don't get the bolded color line? I am not sure what you mean by that.
What...you don't speak predictive text? That was supposed to be '5 extra shots'.

We still have a shot to get in....Michigan winning it all with impressive victories the next two games helps the cause.

Sadly, this is as good as it get under HCTM: a winning season every three years or so and outside looking in at the Big Dance. He probably bought himself an additional year or two with this mediocre season, though. Not looking forward to the inevitable regression to the mean next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back